Monday, August 18, 2008

Katie & Justin Wedding - Hattiesburg, Mississippi

I first met Katie in my Design 1 class at Tech. We were both trying to get into the design communication program and spent the next four years in the same classes. Not only is she a fabulous designer (check out her blog) but she is a super sweet, fun girl- AND we share a love of the movie "The Emperor's New Groove". :-) So when she asked me to photograph her wedding I was more than thrilled- I knew that it would be wonderfully done and truly unique to their personalities. They did not disappoint! The ceremony took place behind Ash Leigh Manor, even though it rained. The reception was just one big party, everyone was getting down out on the dance floor- even Justin's grandma! What an awesome celebration for an amazing couple! Thanks you two- hope you are enjoying NY! :-)
*Note- originally I posted that Katie created the guestbook, when in reality it was done by Amanda Sneed who is quite talented herself! 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...