Thursday, November 13, 2008

Heather & Roy (post) Engagement

For a while now I have been talking with Brian's sister and her husband about doing an "engagement" session since they never had one. Finally, we found a free day and went out shooting. We started at the park near their house, then drove downtown to finish the session. On our way back, we spotted a few hot air balloons, and like a little kid I begged for us to pull over so I could get a shot of them. They obliged, and Roy pulled into a random neighborhood with a small grassy area with a clear view. As the balloons grew closer, we excitedly realized that they were going to land right where we were! What a perfect ending to an amazing shoot. I had so much fun with you, Heather and Roy, thanks for shooting with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...