Monday, April 20, 2009

Laura & Randall Wedding - Houston

I have so much blogging to catch up on! I have shot so many bridals that I cannot post just yet, but I can't wait to share them. :-)
As for this wedding, my favorite part was watching them whirl around the dance floor. Laura and Randall had met dancing at Wild West, and while Laura had made it a strict policy not to hand out her number to guys she met there, there was something different about this one. The way he spoke to her and the way they instantly connected let her know that this was special. At the reception you could see it when they danced- at one point they did not even touch, their eyes stayed locked and they did not miss a beat as they two stepped around the other couples. It really made me want to start taking dance lessons. :-)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...