Monday, March 29, 2010

Ahh, Spring!

It finally feels like it has arrived. I am ready for skirts, tank tops, and wonderfully strappy sandals. I always get inspired by the seasons changing- new colors, styles, and photoshoot opportunities. This summer Brian and I are actually going on a REAL vacation- yay! We're doing an Eastern Caribbean cruise, and I am already excited to fluff my wardrobe with a few new pieces from Ruche. It is Anthropologie-esque clothing for way cheaper.
Now I just need to make sure that I work out plenty before then, and maybe tan a little so I don't scare people away with my incredible whiteness. With this warmer weather it has been much easier to get inspired to go running, so no more excuses for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...