Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wednesday + Whatnot

Yeah, I know, it's Thursday again and I am posting like it is Wednesday. But I really wanted to share with you about how buying a super awesome watch can feed a family of 4 for 30 days. What's that? I can l look fabulous and save lives? Yes, yes you can, and no, the watch doesn't give you super powers. :-) I am talking about a hello-somebody watch, from a group whose mission it is to provide food for 1 million starving people in 1 year. Each watch is $22, and if you buy multiple watches, the bands and faces are interchangeable. How cool is that?
I always wear my watch to weddings, because I hate wearing all black and it is a great pop of color. Plus its super shiny face is easy to see in dim lighting. I always get a ton of compliments, and who doesn't love that? :-) I have a royal blue band with a hot pink face and am contemplating what my next color selection will be. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...