Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday + Whatnot

Now that the weather has warmed up a bit, it is making me wish I was going on a vacation to someplace beach-y. Last year we did 2 vacations- Disney World followed by a Caribbean cruise out of Florida and a trip up to the DC area. Since we are not doing a big trip this year, I thought I would look back at some of the pictures taken then. *Sigh*
I wanted to travel light and took only my old Canon 20D + 28mm.
The only photo I have touched is the last one- you can see little specs on most of the other photos. Since I was out of town I didn't have access to equipment to clean my sensor. Just goes to show you how important it really is to clean your camera body!

 View from Monticello on a foggy morning.
 Monticello- home of Thomas Jefferson.
 Looking out from the market on the French side of St Martin.
 Not sure what kind of tree this was, but I thought it was pretty cool.
 Sunset from our balcony- we had a cove room and were really close to the water.
 
St. Martin port.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...