Monday, April 14, 2008

Austin, Dallas, Houston, and a Karate Guy

Yesterday morning I woke up in Austin (check back for the wedding I had there on Saturday), drove to Dallas for a wedding vendors meeting in Dallas.( I am SO excited about what is happening there- more details to come!) :-) After the meeting Brian and I went back to the apartment and I threw some stuff in a suitcase before taking off for the airport. (My super nice brother-in-law Roy gave me a FREE roundtrip ticket to Houston to visit my parents. That's right kids- free.) :-)
As I threw my clothes in a suitcase and dragged it to the door I noticed this little guy (see photo below) hiding between two books on our shelves. This karate guy has become part of a game Brian and I play. We take turns hiding the tiny karate guy where we know the other person will find him. Karate guy has appeared in my makeup drawer, in Brian's lunch at work, in the fish food, etc etc. I know it's silly, but it makes us aware of the other person's daily routine and makes us feel closer when our schedules are so that we rarely see each other.
Well, it's back to editing photos from this weekend- hope everyone has a splendid week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...