Monday, April 21, 2008

Brittany & Corey Engagement

“Will you get me something, Corey?” Brittany smiled at her fiancée as she gently sat in the chair next to me. I cupped my hands around my warm cup of coffee as I listened to her talk about Corey, her bright green-blue eyes sparkled with excitement and she couldn’t stop smiling. Corey joined us quietly, two cups of coffee in hand. He smiled and nodded his head in agreement with whatever his bride wanted.
I knew we were going to get along great when one of the first requests she had was to stand in water for a few shots. A couple weeks later after our meeting, we ended up shooting downtown, then headed to the W to get the desired “water” shots poolside. They were so much fun, and what a photogenic couple! Thanks for letting me capture you guys- you are great!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...