Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kasey Bridal

The day of Kasey's bridal shoot was a dark, foreboding gray, and the Weather channel was threatening hail and tornados. We decided an hour before the shoot to go ahead as planned, but I honestly was worried that she would get caught in the pouring rain in her wedding dress (which would have made some cool shots, but just not before the wedding!) :-)
As I drove from northern Dallas to southern Fort Worth, it was amazing to watch the dark gray transform to a bright, cheerful blue. By the time I arrived at the Botanic Gardens, there was not a hint of stormy clouds.
Kasey was a great model- she has one of those warm smiles that makes everyone around her feel comfortable and as though they have been friends for years. She even brought her Yorkie-Pom Lulu, and oh my goodness she was just the cutest thing! I love when people include their pets- it helps bring out true emotion and makes the pictures more personal.
Kasey and Lulu both really worked the camera, and I had so much fun shooting! Thanks Kasey, and I can't wait 'til your wedding!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...