Friday, May 9, 2008

Lyndsie Bridal

At our first location I started my art direction "I want you to kind of lean-" Lyndsie struck a pose that looked like she had stepped out of a wedding magazine, "Like this?" I blinked, surprised for a second, "Exactly!" And that is how it went for the rest of the session.
We shot around the stockyards of Fort Worth and caused quite a commotion with a bride, her sister (Kelsie, whose bridals I shot a couple weeks ago), her mom with a tiny pom dog in tow, a photographer, and 2 videographers. Everyone stopped to see what was going on. One woman was watching us and not where she was walking and ended up face first on the sidewalk! "I was just wondering what a bride was doing next to a tractor..." she mumbled as she brushed herself off and then limped her way down the street.
It warms my heart when a bride knows what "smile with your eyes" means! (I am a bit of a ANTM addict, I am afraid.) She was definitely fierce! :-) I had so much fun shooting with you, Lyndsie, and can't wait for your wedding!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...