Thursday, May 15, 2008

Trash the Dress with Jessica & Phillip

On Saturday, Brian and I met with my friend Jessica and her husband Phillip. You might remember Jessica from the "pink beach" wedding. It was the first wedding I ever shot, and with it being a photographer's wedding, you can imagine I was more than a little nervous!
She never got to do engagement or bridal portraits, I never got to do bridal portraits, and we always said we would do each other's "trash the dress" session.
Trash the Dress is not about ruining the dress, but about creating pieces of art that you really want and not worrying that the skirt might get a little dirty. In fact, most brides that participate find that their dress (after being sent to the dry cleaner) is totally wearable afterward- even those who shoot in the ocean! You can read more about it here.
If you are a bride-to-be or have been a bride for years and are interested in doing a Trash-the-Dress session, I really want to shoot some more and am willing to do a session for free! So please let me know if you are interested.
Here are some that I shot from their session as well as one by Brian of Jessica and I.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...