Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Courtney & Ian Wedding

Whenever I shoot a wedding without meeting the bride face-to-face, I get really nervous not knowing what to expect. The afternoon of Courntey & Ian's big day I knocked on the door of the bridal cottage at Chandor Gardens. I hesitantly peeked my head in and was welcomed by a huge smile. Courtney greeted me like we were old friends and at once I felt relaxed and all my earlier worries disappeared. That is Courtney- her sweet spirit makes everyone around her feel at ease and her joy is absolutely contagious. Ian fits her bubbly personality with his own quieter and relaxed disposition. They have an amazing connection and their love for each other was nothing less than palpable. Congrats, you two- it was a joy to photograph your wedding!
















Guests threw lavender as the couple made their exit. Some fell in my shootsac and it smelled fantastic! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...