Friday, December 17, 2010

Famous Faces

I have been so blessed to capture such amazing people and talent from behind my lens. I really love getting to meet all the new people that I do, no matter what the type of shoot. It is so neat to see the wide range of talent and different roads that everyone travels. I don’t believe I have shared these yet, so I might as well post them all! ☺ (Please note that in all photos- the one I took is on the right side. On the left are screen shots and other photos taken from the internet).
  • Kayla Carlyle- I shot with Kayla a while ago to add to her portfolio. If you watch the TV show Chase, you saw her a few weeks ago give an amazing performance as “Hazel”. Keep an eye out for her in the future!
  • Pastor Robert Morris- In the last couple years his son got married, and then his daughter and I was fortunate enough to shoot both weddings. Robert Morris is the Senior Pastor of Gateway Church and author of the book “The Blessed Life” (good stuff!). He and his family are really incredible people.
  • Danielle Evans- In 2007 I photographed a party that she and Trent Shelton hosted. Dani was the Cycle 6 America’s Next Top Model winner (you ANTM fanatics probably remember her- super sweet and ridiculously gorgeous).
  • Trent Shelton- Hosted the above mentioned party along with Danielle. Trent was a wide receiver for the Washington Redskins.
  • Kari Jobe- She was in a wedding that I photographed. Kari is a Dove Award winning artist. You should really check out her music if you haven’t already!
  • Richard Reising- I shot his headshots. Richard is the owner and founder of Artistry Marketing and wrote the book “Church Marketing 101”. He is a super smart guy and his company produces some great work.
  • Pilar Sanders- Pilar asked me to do some promotional photos for her site and upcoming fitness DVD. She and her husband, Deion (the football great,) starred in "PrimeTime Love", and she is now starring on VH1's "Football Wives". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...