Monday, December 6, 2010

Marketing Yourself

People always ask me how I get my business and where I spend my advertising dollars. Truth is, most of my business comes from word of mouth and Facebook, and I have spent very little on advertising thanks to a certain marketing mastermind I am married to. :-) Brian has really helped me to put my time, effort, and (occasionally) money in the direction that is most beneficial. For example, he knew that money was best spent on a PPC online ad as opposed to a PPI. It is almost free advertising! Have not a clue what PPC or PPI means? (Which, neither did I until he explained it to me!) Check out his super helpful blog post on “Online Advertising – PPC Vs. PPI”, plus some very beneficial books to read (Jay Conrad Levinson’s “Guerilla Marketing” gives you real bang for your marketing buck). Be sure to leave him a comment or two!  :-)
*EDIT: For some reason the links are not visible on some computers, so HERE IT IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...